Thursday, February 4, 2010

Half Marathon Training - Week 2, Day 3

This week is slightly off schedule because of the weather and with rain approaching this afternoon, I went ahead and did my run before lunch. So instead of the 4 miles + speedwork, I went ahead and just did an easy 5k run, focusing on form and breathing and not worrying about pace much.

It was cold. At least compared to yesterday's mid 50s and sunny where I was in shorts and a tee shirt. Today I was back in my running tights and long sleeves today which made it feel like I was running through mud. From the first step to the last, I didn't really enjoy this run at all and just wanted it to be over with. Still it feels good to get my run in and not make the excuse to skip it because of the weather.

Workout: 3 Mile Run - Easy
Weather: 38° F, Overcast. Winds NNE 6 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment