Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 12: Half Marathon Training

It's race week!


Monday - Easy Run


Just an easy 3 mile run in the neighborhood. My "easy" pace is getting faster and even the hills are getting easier! Very enjoyable run.

 

Tuesday - Rest Day


Rest day.

 

Wednesday - Stretch / Yoga


Staying loose. Did some stretches and yoga.

 

Thursday - Easy Run


Just an easy 2 mile out & back run. This run was a bit tougher than I thought it would be but then again I was tired from a long day from work. So ready for the half marathon on Saturday though!

 

Friday - Rest Day


Rest Day. Just some light stretching.

 

Saturday - Swamp Rabbit Half Marathon!


Woohoo! Finished my first half marathon! - Race Report

 

Sunday - Rest Day


Woke up really sore but quickly learned that I felt better if I stayed moving so I cleaned the house, did laundry and cleaned out my closets. Used the foam roller about 4 times today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment