Sunday, June 6, 2010

Team Marathon Apparel Arrived!

Friday, my Team Marathon Bar Welcome Kit arrived and I was super excited and impressed by all that I received. Inside was a visor, pullover jacket, cycling jersey and cycling shorts, tri top and tech tee. The cycling shorts and tech tee were way too tight and I was afraid would cause issues so I had to send them back and am now waiting on the exchanges. The tri top, I absolutely love and will probably wear it more than anything else on training runs and races, especially with the sticky humidity we have down here in the south. All I can say, is I can't wait until my next race...Candlelight Run 5K in Greenville, SC on June 19th at 9:00 pm (it's the only night race, I'm aware of in the area). I'm also planning to go watch a few friends compete in the Caine Halter Sprint Triathlon that morning since I am hoping to do it next year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment